“The sky is the limit. We can do whatever the client needs to gain back his or her independence.”
Imagine a career helping patients get back to what’s most important to them – whether that’s returning to work, playing the piano or coaching Little League baseball. Now imagine having the flexibility to be creative in how you do that – blending scientifically backed rehab methods with the patient’s unique environment and interests. That’s what makes every day different for Rehab Without Walls® NeuroSolutions team members. It’s why our employees say they love their careers.
You’ll have the opportunity to find your perfect fit within our organization. Our staff includes:
- A broad range of clinical and professional roles, including physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, rehabilitation technicians, clinical coordinators, nurses, nursing assistants, neuropsychologists, dieticians, recreational therapists, neuropsychologists, recreational therapists and social workers.
- People who focus on a specific type of therapy (such as pediatric brain injury rehabilitation or Applied Behavior Analysis), as well as those who work with a broad patient population
- People who work in a clinical setting (such as an outpatient NeuroSolutions center or residential home), as well as those who travel to patients’ homes and other settings in the community
- People who work flexible hours, as well as those who work a set schedule
- People who work full time, as well as those who take per diem assignments
That’s why the best of the best in neurorehab choose Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions and continue to stay with us year after year. We deliver extraordinary results for our patients because we have an extraordinary and experienced team.
Many of our team members are also involved in leading professional organizations, expanding their expertise with certifications and continuing education. They challenge themselves to excel so our clients have the best of the best.
Join Our Team
For over 30 years, we’ve been helping patients achieve long-lasting recovery and independence. Explore how you could be part of our patient success stories:
View open full-time and per diem positions at locations across the U.S. and Canada
Inquire about career opportunities or an existing application.
View More Job Opportunities
See open positions at Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions and at our parent company, ResCare.
Careers at ResCare