Building a Bridge from Community to Clinic
Rehab Without Walls® neuro rehab has 21 specially equipped outpatient clinics in 12 states, providing support for adults and children who have ongoing neurological and complex orthopedic conditions, as well as individuals who need additional therapy after treatment in a more intensive setting.
Our team provides specialized, interdisciplinary, and outcome-based care through outpatient neuro therapy in both one-on-one and group settings. Our physical therapists (PTs), occupational therapists (OTs), and speech-language pathologists (SLPs) work to achieve the best results for each individual by creating an intensive, customized therapy plan that addresses unique medical, physical, cognitive, psychosocial, behavioral, vocational, educational, and recreational needs.
Our skilled team of PTs, OTs, and SLP’s specialize in neuro therapy with extensive experience serving survivors of brain injury and other neurological injuries and deficits. Together, we work collaboratively to provide seamless therapy solutions. Our outpatient clinics are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and open gyms where individuals can practice everyday living skills.
Our Outpatient Therapy Program Features
- Discipline-specific, skilled physical, occupational, speech, and cognitive therapy services.
- Additional services including vestibular rehab, body weight-supported gait and balance training, vision therapy and more.
- Treatment focusing on a wide range of neurological diagnoses including, but not limited to, traumatic brain injury, stroke, brain tumors, Anoxia, Muscular. Dystrophies, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, peripheral neuropathies, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, complex orthopedic injuries, Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease and other neurological disorders, such as Post-COVID Syndrome.
When is outpatient neuro therapy the right fit?
Our outpatient neuro therapy program is best suited for individuals who:
- Need a structured clinic-based environment to stay active and engaged in therapy.
- Need specialized equipment for pain management, muscle strengthening, balance, and gait training.
- Would benefit from the dynamics of group therapy/education by socializing with and being motivated by others facing similar challenges.
- Have parents or caregivers who need occasional breaks so they can keep up with work or other responsibilities.
Our outpatient neuro therapy programs are covered by most insurance and workers’ compensation plans. Medicare also covers outpatient services.
Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy and
Occupational Therapy Telehealth
Rehab Without Walls® is proud to expand our service offering through our Emergency Telehealth Response Plan, which connects our Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists via WebEx or Doxy.me.
Individuals can call our centers directly or call (844) 243-4998 to request a confidential telehealth appointment.
Our teams are ready to provide expedited care to those individuals who need it. Please note there are some telehealth restrictions regarding specific insurance plans and Medicare requirements.
These restrictions will be discussed prior to the Telehealth visit.
Our innovative approach to outpatient neuro therapy goes beyond functional capacities. At Rehab Without Walls®, we strive to improve overall quality of life – whether that means helping a child who has autism deal with challenges at school or helping an adult who’s had a stroke learn how to cook with adaptive compensatory techniques.
To achieve the best results, we create intensive, customized therapy plans that address the unique medical, physical, cognitive, psychosocial, behavioral, vocational, educational, and recreational needs of the individual.
Our outpatient neuro therapy centers have open therapy gyms and private spaces where individuals take part in:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech-language therapy
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Therapeutic recreation
- Community reintegration
Included as part of our expert care team are physicians and clinical coordinators. They ensure that there are no gaps or overlaps in services, facilitate communication, and lead frequent team meetings with therapists, individuals, and their families to review and update the plan of care.
Other members of the outpatient neuro therapy care team may include:
- Recreational therapists
- Speech-language pathologists
- Registered nurses
- Social workers/counselors
- Admission coordinator
- Case manager
- Clinical coordinator