Day Treatment Programs
Intensive Neuro Rehab
Rehab Without Walls® offers patient-centered full- and half-day neuro rehabilitation options tailored to the specific needs of adults and children who have ongoing neurological and complex orthopedic conditions. This step in the rehabilitation continuum provides the highest level of services while still having the benefit of living at home. Our team provides specialized, interdisciplinary, and outcome-based care with customized treatment plans addressing physical, cognitive, psychosocial, behavioral, vocational, educational, recreational, and medical needs.
The core team includes physical therapists (PTs), occupational therapists (OTs), speech language pathologists (SLPs), neuropsychologists, and nursing, along with consulting specialists as needed to offer the widest range of brain injury services. This collaborative team uses our Day Neuro Clinics with state-of-the-art equipment to blend traditional therapy with innovative programming that targets patient goals facilitating a return to prior activities and roles. This holistic program also provides education and training for the patient’s support network which is critical in the recovery process.
Our Day Treatment Program Features
Our clinical disciplines include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech/language/cognitive therapy
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Recreational therapy
- Dietary support
- Physiatrist consultation and nursing support as needed
- Community re-entry training
When is intensive day treatment the right fit?
Our full- and half-day programs are best suited for individuals who:
- Would benefit from an interdisciplinary team to address ongoing brain injury rehabilitation needs.
- Have the ability to tolerate intensive care for 3-6 hours.
- Would benefit from a structured clinic-based environment that provides support and supervision to maximize engagement in therapy.
- Need specialized equipment for physical recovery, gait and balance training, vision training, and cognitive rehabilitation.
- Would benefit from the motivation and social dynamics of participating in brain injury recovery with others facing similar challenges.
- Some locations provide transportation to and from the clinic, allowing caregivers an opportunity to manage other needed roles and responsibilities.
Our day neuro therapy programs are covered by most insurance and workers’ compensation plans.