SWAN Rehab is now part of Rehab Without Walls!
At SWAN Rehab, people come first. Our mission is to create an environment of hope which enriches the quality of life for our clients and their families. We have a strong passion for clinical expertise and innovation while providing considerate and compassionate care for survivors of stroke, brain injury and other neurological conditions.
Therapy at SWAN Rehab is based on the philosophy that motor function can continue to improve regardless of the age of the individual or how many years have passed since the stroke or injury. We know that recovery can be maximized when we blend the latest technologies with our highly trained staff. While you are working hard, we will work hard to achieve the best recovery.
What Sets Us Apart
- Each treatment session is a full hour of one-on-one therapy with a therapist, not a technician
- Therapy provided is intense and tailored to the individual in a supportive enriched environment
- We employ many of the latest technologies and clinical techniques for neurological rehabilitation
- Each patient is discharged with a personalized written home program to maintain progress made in therapy and to continue improvement in function
- We offer a community exercise program, called HOPE, for discharged and uninsured patients
- SWAN Rehab is one of four exclusive programs in Arizona that provides Comprehensive Neurological Vocational Rehab for the Department of Economic Security
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy – programs are designed to meet every clients’ individual need by having one-on-one therapy and utilizing evidence-based techniques
- Comprehensive Vocational Rehabilitation program
- HOPE exercise program
- Aquatic therapy – offered during the summer months only
- Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery (PWR!) exercise group
- Stronger Than Strokes – a one-of-a-kind support group which provides support for caregivers as will as stroke survivors
- MS Clinic
- Social workers – a team that focuses on supportive counseling that addresses adjustment to disabilities, community resource development and benefits counseling