At Rehab Without Walls, we believe speech therapy is an essential part of your recovery.
We offer an evidence-based, person-centered, meaningful approach to meet our patient’s communication and life goals. We work with our patients, their families, and their support teams to help them re-learn the skills needed to succeed in daily life.
Our strategies include, but are not limited to:
- Swallowing rehabilitation programs
- Cognitive communication treatment
- Social communication strategies
- Dual task training
- Compensatory strategy training
- Drills and practice training
- Learning strategies to help problem-solving, reasoning, and organizational skills
Our Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) have the skills to assist our patients and their support teams to improve their quality of life, increase their independence, improve their self-esteem and to better communicate their thoughts, feelings, and ideas.
Common diagnoses treated include:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Cerebral vascular accident
- Right hemisphere brain injury
- Augmentative communication
- Cerebral vascular accident / Stroke