Now Open in Kansas City!
Building a Bridge From Clinic to Community
Rehab Without Walls is opening a specialized, multidisciplinary and outcome-focused orthopedic and neurologic therapy center in North Kansas City, Missouri. The outpatient center will be unique and one of its kind in the area; it will address the specific therapeutic needs unique to persons recovering from general or complex orthopedic injuries and surgeries. Each patient will be assessed to determine their level of functioning related to impairments, activity, and participation, with an individualized plan of care and treatment regimen which will be executed by one-on-one treatment with their therapist.
Our skilled team specializes in therapeutic techniques and modalities specific to patients with general or complex orthopedic needs.
They have extensive experience serving patients with diagnoses ranging from traumatic fractures and spinal cord injuries to joint replacements and tendon repairs. Together, we work collaboratively to provide seamless therapy solutions for our patients. Our outpatient clinics are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and open gyms, where patients can practice everyday living skills.
Services & Treatments
- Comprehensive general and complex orthopedic outpatient rehabilitation program
- Discipline-specific, skilled physical, occupational, and hand therapy services
- Additional services including vestibular rehab, body weight supported gait and balance training, custom hand splinting and more
- Team of therapists with extensive experience and expertise working exclusively with patients with complex orthopedic needs and neurological impairments
- Currently accepting Medicare, worker’s compensation, commercial health insurance, private pay, and more
- Large facility, with state-of-the-art equipment including leading technology, latest modalities, and open enriched environment for treatment
- Treatment plans tailored to patient needs, using evidence-based techniques, focused on functional independence
- All treatment delivered one-on-one with a personal therapist
- A range of ortho diagnoses treated including, but not limited to: complex ortho injuries pre and post-surgery, fractures, joint replacements including THA and TKA, tendon repairs, shoulder injuries, shoulder instability and impingement, rotator cuff injury, chronic back pain, herniated disks
- Worker’s compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE) for return to work and disability
- Spine disorders and spinal cord injury – assessment and treatment with manual and movement-based programs
- Traumatic brain injury
- Stroke rehab
- Post intensive care rehabilitation
- Post amputation care
- Vestibular/balance disorders and rehabilitation
- Chronic pain
- Other neurological disorders: focus on Parkinson’s Disease, MS