Outpatient Neuro Therapy Center – Goodyear
Accepting New Patients! Contact us Today!
Conditions We Treat
- Traumatic Brain Injury/Head Trauma/ Concussion
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Complex orthopedic injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Bell’s Palsy
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Pelvic floor
Building a bridge from clinic to community
SWAN Rehab, a Rehab Without Walls Clinic, is opening a specialized, multidisciplinary and outcome-focused outpatient neuro therapy center in Goodyear, AZ. Our mission is to create an environment of hope which enriches the quality of life for our clients and their families. We have a strong passion for clinical expertise and innovation while providing considerate and compassionate care for survivors of stroke, brain injury and other neurological conditions.
Our skilled team specializes in neurological therapy with extensive experience serving survivors of brain and spinal cord injuries and other neurological injuries and deficits. Together, we work collaboratively to provide seamless therapy solutions for our patients. Our outpatient clinics are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and open gyms, where patients can practice everyday living skills.
Programs are designed to meet every clients’ individual need by having one-on-one therapy and utilizing evidence-based techniques. Each individual is assessed to determine his/her level of functioning related to impairments, activity and participation. Once the assessment is complete, a team of skilled therapists creates an individualized plan of care.
SWAN Rehab Features
- Comprehensive neurologic and complex orthopedic outpatient rehabilitation program
- Additional services including vestibular rehab, body weight-supported gait and balance training, vision therapy and more
- Team of therapists with extensive experience and expertise working exclusively with patients with neurological impairments and complex orthopedic injuries
- Large facility, with state-of-the-art equipment including leading technology, latest modalities, and open enriched environment for treatment
- Treatment plans tailored to patient needs, using evidence-based techniques, focused on functional independence
For your convenience, click to access our New Patient Form and Wheelchair Evaluation Form. To help expedite your first visit, please download, print and complete the forms. Bring them with you when you come in for your first visit. If you choose to fill out the patient form packet at our office, please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment to allow enough time to get them completed before your appointment.