Accepting New Patients! Contact us Today!
Therapies We Offer
Conditions We Treat
- Traumatic Brain Injury/Head Trauma
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Complex orthopedic injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Post Concussion Syndrome
- Developmental delays in children and adolescents
Building a bridge from clinic to community
The Rehab Without Walls Outpatient NeuroSolutions Center is a specialized, multidisciplinary and outcome-focused outpatient neuro therapy center in Indianapolis, IN. The center is one-of-a-kind in the area because it addresses the specific medical, physical, cognitive and psychological needs of individuals with neurological deficits and complex orthopedic needs.
Each individual is assessed to determine his/her level of functioning related to impairments, activity and participation. Once the assessment is complete, a team of skilled therapists creates an individualized plan of care.
Rehab Without Walls therapy is comprised of a group of licensed professionals that envision a world without limitations. Our skilled team comes with extensive experience serving survivors of brain injuries and other complex neurological injuries and deficits.
Our outpatient clinics are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and open gyms where patients can practice everyday living skills.
Rehab Without Walls offers
- Comprehensive neurological outpatient rehabilitation programs
- Outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy services
- Vestibular rehab, body weight-supported gait and balance training, vision therapy
- A team of therapists with extensive experience working with patients with neurological impairments and complex orthopedic injuries
- A large facility with state-of-the-art equipment, including a kitchen, leading technology, latest modalities and an open gym
- Treatment plans using evidence-based techniques tailored to patient needs, focusing on functional independence